Empowering trade creditors to credit vet in a thorough and transparent manner in less than 10 minutes
We Deliver Results
CSP Risk Solutions (Pty) Ltd was formed in 2011 after many years of behind the scene development. We recognised a need specifically in SME's where often a Sales Manager or Marketing Manager would double up as the Credit Manager, or where a clerk was left to open new accounts with very little Credit Management experience. It was obvious that a structured system was needed for these enterprises where they could feel comfortable that all the necessary checks and balances were being performed and monitored. This need gave rise to the development of our 'Integrated Credit Risk Management Systems'. It soon became apparent that our systems were not only needed by SME's, but that larger corporations were also looking for stronger Credit risk management controls and Business Intelligence with faster and easier access to Credit Applications and key Credit Information. Further development has now afforded our system to be recognised as an automated Credit Underwriting system.View Product Offering
DIGITAL CREDIT APPLICATION
Our on-line Credit Application form is specifically designed to incorporate all the relevant elements of current legislation and the National Credit Act. It gives you peace of mind in knowing that all the pertinent information is collected from your potential debtor.
Our online credit applications are customizable to your requirments and include 100% online process of an application to ensure quick and effective client on-boarding!
PRE-LEGAL DEBT COLLECTION
How long does it take you to hand over an account for collection?
How long does it take you to get your Attorney or Debt Collector to phone you back?
Are your Debt Collectors reputable and professional?
Our on-line hand over system is instantaneous and your handovers are professionally handled by our associate company Breytenbach, Mostert and Skosana (Commercial Litigation and Credit Management Attorneys).
CREDIT BUREAU REPORTS
As Transunion and XDS Channel Partners we provide scredit information specifically packaged for the needs of Trade Creditors and Credit Insurers.
Additional Export Credit Information is also sourced from Dunn and Bradstreet, one of the leading Credit Bureau Report Providers globally and in Southern Africa.
Our Subscribers have instant access to these data bases of credit information along with access to specifically designed products to assist them with their Credit Risk assessments and decisions.
More commonly known as 'Blacklisting'.
Our system allows you to instantly blacklist your defaulting debtors with Transunion Credit Bureau. The debtor's default will be recorded on their credit record for all and sundry to see, and is a great way of applying pressure on stubborn debtors for payment.
BUSINESS FAILURE PREDICTION
This product is a Credit Risk Score which uses information on the business such as status, age, default information, asset information, trade information, principal information and links to other businesses that the principals may be associated with.
Based on these weighted variables, a score is calculated and classified into one of seven bands, from low to high risk, each with its own odds of business failure.
This score is translated into a score band that indicates the level of risk in relation to the average risk across all credit active companies. The score band is accompanied by the odds of failure, which is a direct interpretation of the failure rate within the same band.
There are direct links from our system into the Credit Insurers systems for the purposes of easy and speedy credit limit applications, premium declarations and general administration of the Credit Insurance Policy.
Credit Insurance guarantees payment to the Policyholder in cases where their debtor either defaults with payment or is forced into liquidation.
We structure tailor-made Credit Insurance Policies to suit our clients specific credit risk needs.
Assistance with "soft collections"
- Credit Risk also offers support in respect of reminders / demands sent by creditors to their overdue customers by utilising its associated law firm, Erick Breytenbach Attorneys Inc.
- Our Erick Breytenbach shall, in his capacity as a director, of his associated law firm, be copied in by a creditor in respect of reminders / demand letters sent to a creditor’s overdue customers.
- Erick shall, on receipt of any further correspondence exchanged between a creditor and its overdue customer(s), provide written comments to everyone (including the overdue customer) copied in on previous emails sent by a creditor to any of its overdue customers.
- Erick’s email address which shall be used is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Such further prompts by our associated law firm has greatly assisted creditors with their “soft” recoveries of overdue debts/account receivables.
- COSTS OF UTILISING THIS SERVICE IS FOR SUBSCRIBERS – R 500,00 PER 5 OVERDUE DEBTORS LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF 4 ATTENDANCES PER OVERDUE DEBTOR.
- COSTS OF UTILISING THIS SERVICE IS FOR SUBSCRIBERS – R 1 000,00 PER 12 OVERDUE DEBTORS LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF 4 ATTENDANCES PER OVERDUE DEBTOR.
- IN EXCESS OF 12 OVERDUE DEBTORS LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF 25 OVERDUE DEBTORS – R 2 000,00 PER MONTH- SUBSCRIBERS
- COSTS OF UTILISING THIS SERVICE IS FOR NON- SUBSCRIBERS – R 750,00 PER 5 OVERDUE DEBTORS LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF 4 ATTENDANCES PER OVERDUE DEBTOR.
- COSTS OF UTILISING THIS SERVICE IS FOR NON- SUBSCRIBERS – R 1 250,00 PER 5 OVERDUE DEBTORS LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF 4 ATTENDANCES PER OVERDUE DEBTOR.
- IN EXCESS OF 12 OVERDUE DEBTORS LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF 25 OVERDUE DEBTORS – R 2 500,00 PER MONTH – NON-SUBSCRIBERS
- Business Express
- Start Now
- R400 / monthly
- Pre-legal Collections
- Bureau Reports
- Default Listings
- Business Standard
- Start Now
- R700 / monthly
- Express +
- Account Management
- Manual Credit Vetting with unique scorecard tool
- Debtor Book Management
- Business Comprehensive
- Start Now
- R1 250 / monthly
- Standard +
- Semi-Automated credit vetting
- Electronic Application and Document Centre
- Debtor Book Management
Some Our Clients
69 Sunny Road